Manage the overall strategy of traffic acquisition programs with a goal of maximising visits from the right audience
• Manage the overall strategy of traffic acquisition programs with a goal of maximising visits from the right audience while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Partner closely with the Paid Marketing Specialist to ensure that traffic acquisition strategy is supporting key campaigns and traffic quality is exceeding expectations.
• Work closely with content specialist to identify content to be promoted, make recommendations on new content creation and partner on re-writing headlines to increase click-through rates.
• Manage the strategy and execution of paid campaigns that drive traffic to articles, videos, and slideshow content
• Responsible for organic search strategy, ensuring best practices are being followed throughout the organisation.
• Manage dashboards and reporting for all content marketing initiatives to planned traffic, engagement, budget, and ad revenue goals.
• Degree required. in a related field Marketing, Business, Communications, etc. highly desired.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing OR related discipline
• Understanding of digital ad sales/content monetisation.
• Experience managing paid search campaigns and paid content distribution channels.
• Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics.
• Experience with search engine optimisation and link building.
• Ability to analyse marketing data to present results as well as high level trends.
• Ability to plan, organise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you have any immediate inquiries or to express your general interest, please call Jane Devereux on 0418497032, or email email@example.com