Are you looking to join an exciting, innovative and dynamic team that will provide you with amazing options for future growth?
Are you looking to join an exciting, innovative and dynamic team that will provide you with amazing options for future growth? This really is a unique opportunity to be a key part of an Australian company that has global engagement and is currently in major growth mode due to their pioneering approach on how to connect on a global scale within the events industry.
Delegate Connect is the global leader in large scale virtual and hybrid conferencing. Over the last 6 years, we have built our own Platform, have our own production team and work with our clients throughout all aspects of the journey. We have blue chip clients globally and have expanded rapidly over the last 12 months. We primarily work in the medical, pharmaceutical, association and corporate sectors. There are exciting times ahead and you could be a part of this amazing journey.
You are passionate and driven, as well as having a natural flair with people and production.
With sound experience in audio visual services, ideally within the virtual events space, you are committed, and happiest when you are working with like- minded high performing people and delivering for clients.
If you would like more detail on how to be a part of this dynamic group who are growing rapidly to reach global audience, please reach out now to find out more. Please include a cover letter in your application.
Essential skills & competencies:
• Act as technical production specialist for live events by performing duties that include but are not limited to: Communicating with clients, studio managers and external production companies to interpret their needs
• Creating submission requests for rental gear and pre-production assets
• Set up, host and manage online programming—through networking software streaming
• Support in-house video and multimedia content creation for exhibitions and public programs, including filming and audio recording (onsite and off), post-production editing, captioning media, and creating slideshows and other visual media for public viewing
• Support the technical production of both online and in-person events, including setup, testing, troubleshooting, and operation, and maintain all audio-visual equipment necessary to produce all events
• Work closely with Account Managers to meet A/V requirements of clients
• Conduct routine responsibilities including setting up equipment, sequencing content, conducting speaker briefings and attending to pre-records.
• Have a true passion for delivering customer service excellence
• Fabricate, test, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain all audio-visual equipment used for, live and online event delivery
• Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, we are looking for.
• A min of 5 years a similar or related role; operating and maintaining sound production, film, video, and projection systems
• Strong understanding of audio-visual and presentation technologies
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolve technical issues
• Expert knowledge of audio and video editing software and transcoding video, as well as livestreaming and social media platforms
• Experience soldering and terminating cable, fabricating, and installing equipment racks, installing projectors and monitors, and troubleshooting systems
• Comprehensive computer knowledge, including Windows and Mac operating systems
• Capacity to coordinate, execute, and support executive, educational, public programs, and departmental activities in a fast-paced, customer service–focused environment
• Excellent customer service skills; attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills; ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; and passion for audio-visual operations
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a deadline-driven environment, and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
If you have any immediate inquiries or to express your general interest, please call Jane Devereux on 0418497032, or email firstname.lastname@example.org