The quality analyst is responsible for ensuring all product enhancements and changes function as intended with no corresponding side effects.
The quality analyst is responsible for ensuring all product enhancements and changes function as intended with no corresponding side effects. This entails working closely with the product team to understand the scope of work and ensuring the intended outcomes are met. In addition, the quality analyst provides a supporting role to the wide business with product-related enquires.
• Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
• Working closely with the product team(s) to support the delivery of features
• Becoming a product expert to support internal operations staff
• Ensuring all development is of the highest quality and setting the standards for quality development
• Fully understanding and maintaining the product
• Manually executing functional and regression tests
• Promoting improvements in quality standards
• Plan, execute and oversee the testing of product features to confirm quality to specifications and quality deliverables
• 2+ years of testing experience in product companies with agile development practices
• History of delivering quality results
• Experience working in a collaborative environment
If you have any immediate inquiries or to express your general interest, please call Jane Devereux on 0418497032, or email firstname.lastname@example.org